Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,567 ($4,420) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)