Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,444 ($4,045) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)