Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,064 ($4,733) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)