Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24767 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,627 (6,569TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)