Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26271 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,670 (6,357TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)