Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24233 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,076 (4,438TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (41 minutes ago)