Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19818 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,654 (RM8,347) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)