Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00343 EUR / YER
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,348 (393,462 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)