Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00368 EUR / YER
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,777 (755,662 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)