Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00326 EUR / YER
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,258 (386,071 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)