Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,309 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (38 minutes ago)