Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,624 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)