Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,643 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)