Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,635 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)