Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,531 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)