Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 4% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,122 ($3,291) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (43 minutes ago)