Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,914 ($2,363) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)