Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03619 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,545 (L 42,689) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)