Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04779 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,125 (Mex$ 65,387) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)