Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04550 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,085 (Mex$ 67,798) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)