Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04330 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,754 (Mex$ 40,514) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)