Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,684 (Mex$ 61,780) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (21 minutes ago)