Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04440 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,766 (Mex$ 39,773) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)