Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02333 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €813 (ARS $34,834) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)