Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03072 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 59% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €952 (ARS $30,997) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)