Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04900 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,035 (Mex$ 61,942) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)