Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04644 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,488 (Mex$ 53,581) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)