Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05969 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,461 (ARS $41,232) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)