Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06087 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,604 (ARS $42,777) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)