Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04009 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,485 (ARS $37,036) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)