Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04463 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,361 (Mex$ 30,503) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (37 minutes ago)