Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04353 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,215 (Mex$ 27,919) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)