Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04905 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,347 (Mex$ 27,456) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 2 hours ago)