Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 584 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,241 ($3,877) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)