Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,258 ($4,000) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)