Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 960 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,075 ($4,406) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)