Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01618 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,666 (Php164,840) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)