Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05541 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 86% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €437 (ARS $7,890) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)