Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05910 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 85% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €454 (ARS $7,679) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)