Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04708 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,762 (Mex$ 37,426) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (about 1 hour ago)