Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,129 (Mex$ 43,990) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)