Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04887 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,332 (Mex$ 47,714) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)