Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 881 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,593 (₡ 1,785,377) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)