Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00145 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,321 (₡ 1,596,441) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)