Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 992 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00143 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,361 (₡ 1,651,579) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)