Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,784 (₡ 2,254,679) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)