Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,821 (₡ 2,252,828) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)