Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 773 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,432 ($6,992) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (28 minutes ago)