Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 818 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,015 ($4,722) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (38 minutes ago)