Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,138 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,922 ($5,514) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)