Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01789 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,044 (Php226,082) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)