Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,568 (Php159,256) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)