Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01872 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,293 (Php229,310) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)