Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01904 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,766 (Php250,287) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)