Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,632 (CH$1,240,259) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)