Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,782 (CH$1,319,075) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)