Cost of living comparison between San Diego, California, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,899 ($6,335) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)