Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04550 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,901 (Mex$ 63,754) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)