Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,900 (Mex$ 66,744) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (31 minutes ago)