Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06119 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,213 (ARS $52,503) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,273 (about 2 hours ago)