Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04915 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,728 (ARS $35,147) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)