Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03116 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,338 (ARS $42,932) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)