Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05938 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,990 (ARS $50,350) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)