Cost of living comparison between San Antonio, California, United States and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,257 ($3,498) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)