Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,709 ($4,048) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)