Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,778 (17,601,818 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)