Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,492 (9,446,229 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)