Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,467 (13,342,463 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (30 minutes ago)