Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,298 (8,101,251 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)