Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,406 (10,219,313 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)