Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,540 (7,156,601 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 2 hours ago)