Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,482 (руб 98,733) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)