Cost of living in Samara, Russia vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,241 (руб 93,695) in Samara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)