Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,950 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)