Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,402 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)