Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,683 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (37 minutes ago)