Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,764 (R$ 6,602) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)