Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,946 (R$ 10,134) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)