Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,988 (R$ 7,439) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)