Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 824 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,522 (R$ 6,455) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)