Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04363 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,231 (Mex$ 28,211) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)