Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04325 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,286 (Mex$ 29,740) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)