Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,453 (Mex$ 50,286) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)