Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,423 (Mex$ 50,061) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)