Cost of living comparison between Salta, Argentina and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06045 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,920 (ARS $48,309) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)