Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,861 ($3,318) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)