Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,706 ($3,353) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)