Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,310 ($3,718) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)