Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,971 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)