Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,992 (₨144,555) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)