Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,134 (Rp 30,664,661) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)