Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,037 in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)