Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.468 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,531 (﷼ 1,431) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)