Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.381 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,218 (﷼ 1,351) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)