Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.435 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,378 (﷼ 1,387) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)