Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02530 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,449 (57,254 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)