Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22618 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,255 (﷼ 5,550) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)