Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,544 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)