Cost of living comparison between Saint Petersburg, Russia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01459 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,759 (руб 189,107) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (36 minutes ago)