Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01575 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,142 (руб 199,541) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)