Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 999 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,681 (руб 126,416) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)