Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,164 (£4,595) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (40 minutes ago)