Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 81% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,890 (£4,966) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)