Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,690 (1,107,693 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)