Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,580 (1,693,194 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)