Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,159 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)