Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,688 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)