Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,403 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)