Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,545 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (41 minutes ago)