Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,068 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)