Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,602 (₨115,701) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (31 minutes ago)