Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,813 (¥350,466) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)