Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09267 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,180 (23,524 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)